Powered by Blogger.

Oops...I did grow something!


After I accidentally killed all of my seedlings by leaving them out on a too windy day, Jon encouraged me to go buy some plants.  And I did, couple tomatoes, some cilantro and peppers.  But I felt like I was going to pass out every time I tried to plant them, so Jon planted them for me while I pointed.  And he's been pretty much in charge of watering them ever since. 

They are very sad little plants, but I got a few cherry tomatoes!  Can't wait to have them in a good salad...  Tomatoes are such hardy buggers if you leave them alone.  Try throwing a rotten tomato into your compost pile and see what pops up next year...I guarantee you will have some volunteer tomato plants.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP