Powered by Blogger.

Return of the Groundhog!?

I just saw that dang groundhog again!!! I took him about three miles away and dropped him off at an abandoned farmstead. But here he is! I know it's the same one because he was running straight towards the house. I ran downstairs as fast as I could, to head him off, and he turned and ran. I engaged in pursuit with my K9 partner but the culprit escaped. Max is continuing to canvas the area. Meanwhile, I've attempted to interview witnesses but they are refusing to cooperate. They are too busy eating and drinking (and quacking).

That's what I get for trying to be nice. Well, (as the song goes) no more Mr. Nice Guy.

Lisa  – (May 4, 2011 at 4:49 PM)  

Is the groundhog going to meet his maker the next time you catch him?

Robin J.  – (May 5, 2011 at 5:44 PM)  

Maybe your floor tasted better then the abandoned farmsteads floor. ;)

Farmer Jon  – (May 6, 2011 at 8:44 AM)  

I don't know what the deal is. He might actually be a she and made a nest down there!? Either way, if I hear it down there again I will be forced to use the Not-So-Live Trap. They look all cute and cuddly but Groundhogs can do a lot of damage. And this old farmhouse can't afford anymore.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP