Powered by Blogger.

Look what I found!


Peonies!  I can't wait to see what they look like when the bloom.  I had three hot pink peonies at home that I just adored.

I love it when things start popping up in spring.  Here is a beautiful Iris...


Oh, how I love me some Iris!  I caught the bug last year and I dug up and replanted all the Iris in my backyard.  There were several clumps that had never bloomed, so I was so anxious to see what color they were.  I also found a nasty visitor...Iris Borer.  Yuck!


And the last little bits of lilac are fleeting.  Oh, how I wish I had some hydrangeas out here...I miss mine from my house in town sooo much.  My favorite was my Annabelle hydrangea.  I just love how it turns from green to white and then back to green again.  I love color in flowers, but my favorite little area was the front of my house, where I had planted only green and white flowers.  It was so soothing.

Janet Phillips  – (May 16, 2011 at 10:16 PM)  

oh how I love flowers!! Our lilacs have been gone for almost a month now and out iris' are on their last leg, but my Peonies just bloomed and oh how I love them!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP