Powered by Blogger.

the green grass grows all around

It finally happened. I had to break out... the lawnmower...

I kept holding out for hair sheep and goats, mainly because of all the junk/stuff hidden in the tall grass throughout the farm. I'd hate to find something by hitting it with the mower. Alas, the grass has decided not to wait for me to buy sheep so I had to start mowing this week. Unfortunately, between fixing the mower four times and picking up junk and tree branches in the "yard", it has been slow going. Despite all that, I came back ready to go yesterday - I had my hat on, sweet new sunglasses, ipod, hearing protection and long sleeve shirt. Before I got anywhere, the mower broke AGAIN but this time I can't fix it, so I need to find someone to work on it...

Robin J.  – (May 28, 2011 at 12:06 AM)  

I think I have mowed 4 times already. The darn green stuff won't stop growing. :)

Farmer Jon  – (May 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM)  

I've mowed twice so far. Would have been more but the stinkin mower keeps breaking down. The area behind the house is too tall now. I'm going to have to weed eat the whole thing or put the bulls on it. You can probably guess which way I'm leanings. (bulls)
Thanks for the comments Robin!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP