Powered by Blogger.

Meet the ducklings!


Hi!  My name is Bob the duckling!  Why don't I introduce you to my brothers (sisters??)


This is Huey.



This is Duey.


And this is Louie.

Oh my...how have I never had ducklings before?  They are so cute and I just want them to stay small forever.  So, their names are Huey, Duey, Louie and Bob.  Huey, Duey and Louie are interchangeable as I can't make up my mind which one is which.  But there is no mistaking Bob!

Here he is giving me the stink eye, one of his favorite things to do.


Not sure of the breeds, just four cute ones picked out at Tractor Supply Company.  I think ducklings might even be cuter than baby chicks!  These will be our pets and will definitely earn their keep once they are outside eating some ticks.

Lisa  – (April 13, 2011 at 6:51 PM)  

I hope they like ticks and lots of them for your sake.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP