Powered by Blogger.

Spring storms

Yesterday, I got caught in the first spring rainstorm of the season.  I knew it was going to rain, because when you live out in the country the sky goes on for miles.  And the sky was quickly turning darker and more ominous.  I grabbed my camera before I went, because I love pictures of storms.  As does my husband.  He has fantasies about being a tornado chaser.


This was the view that made me turn around and grab my camera.  And I'm so glad that I did.  It's an awesome feeling to look up and see those clouds.  At one point, I was jogging along trying to beat the storm and I was down right giddy.  I swear I almost start skipping.  That's pure joy, just like a little kid.

And here come the rain clouds.


The view to the east.



And along with spring showers, comes spring hail!

Lisa  – (March 23, 2011 at 5:00 PM)  

I'd be getting that storm cellar ready (door fixed)for the season and I pray you don't have to use it.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP