Powered by Blogger.

Snow...

Anyone else use shoveling as a way to get some exercise?  We do have a cul-de-sac snow blower, but what's the fun in that?  I rather enjoy scooping snow.  And it's even more fun when you can aim your shovel of snow at a certain puppy dog. 

Speaking of, if you ever want to witness pure joy, take a puppy outside for their first snow.  I really wish we could have recorded Max, because he was having the time of his life!

I love the snow.  I know there are people here in Nebraska who would knock me upside the head for saying that, especially after last winter.  But I can't help it!  I wouldn't live anywhere else in the world!

And even crazier, my favorite time of the day when it's snowing?  Right around 6-6:30 in the morning, when the whole world is sleeping...



My favorite Annabelle bush.


Steven Romero  – (January 20, 2011 at 10:51 AM)  

Your photos are awesome! What kind of camera are you using?

agirlonafarm  – (January 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM)  

Thanks! Canon Rebel XSI with a 50 mm 1.8 lens. Wish I had more lenses, but I think I need a little income from the farm first.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP