Powered by Blogger.

Day off...

Yesterday, I had a day off.  Here's how it went down:

-took the dog to daycare because we've had too much together time*

-continued to read about electric fences

-vacuumed the dog hair off the floor

-went to the library

-contemplated getting groceries, but decided against it since I'm lazy

-picked the dog up from daycare because now I feel guilty for leaving him there.

-vacuumed the dog hair off the floor

-made zucchini bread

-trialed a new sandwich bread, since I can't find my good recipe

-ate popcorn for lunch because I can

-vacuumed dog hair off the floor (noticing a trend here?  German Shepherds shed ALL the time)

-proceeded to destroy the zucchini bread in an attempt to take them out of the pans that I need for the bread

-new bread recipe is great, better than my original!

-made homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich with my fresh bread

-finished Comeback Farms by Greg Judy, excellent, excellent book (Jon got the opportunity to meet him last Saturday and I think I've twisted his arm enough to get him to blog about it)

-capped the night off with a little bit of The Walking Dead

That's it!



*Yes, I know.  I'm one of those people who take their dog to daycare...I used to make fun of people like me...

Lisa  – (January 19, 2011 at 5:17 PM)  

I'm sure Max enjoyed his day playing with the other dogs. Don't feel guilty mom!!!

Lisa  – (January 19, 2011 at 5:18 PM)  

The bread looks wonderful by the way. I want the recipe to!!!

agirlonafarm  – (January 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM)  

I will try to fix the links so they show up. I posted a link to the bread, but it's in the same color as the rest of the words.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP