Powered by Blogger.

*%#@*

That would be me cursing...

For some reason, bugs love me.  They love being in my hair, on my skin, crawling over my body while I sleep and now....lounging around on my lips.

Blech!

You can read all about how I lost my shit one morning over a tick that was on me.

One might think that I would be over bugs since I live in the country, but I'm not.  And the other morning took the cake.  I was just getting ready to leave when Jon walked up to say bye.  His eyes bugged out and he quickly reached out to swipe something off my lip.  Before I could ask what it was, I smelled it...that stinky smell that only comes when a ladybug has been crushed.  I had a ladybug on my lip and I didn't even know it!

Again...*%^&#$@!


I know I'm probably not the only one with these stinky smelly things in their house, but man...they are driving me crazy!

Farmer Jon  – (January 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM)  

For the record - they are Asian Lady Beetles, not ladybugs.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP