Powered by Blogger.

Lost: one cloth diaper...

Lost: One cloth diaper

Description: white Bummis Tot Bots Easy Fit diaper, recently dyed pink

Date: Monday, January 23rd

Location:  Somewhere in Lincoln

Yikes!  I lost one of my favorite cloth diapers!  Clara had one of them on at her doctor's appointment. I took it off and put it in my bag and now it's gone...  If you haven't tried the Bummis Tot Bots, they are my favorite diapers by far.  I love the pocket aspect of them and the lining stays attached.  And they are very absorbent and have a great fit on Clara.  I got four of them at my baby shower and they quickly turned into my favorite. I also accidently dyed all of the diapers slightly pink by washing them with a red sweatshirt.  Dumb, dumb, dumb....  When something gets washed in hot, it has a tendency to bleed...isn't that one of the cardinals rules of laundry?  I must have been running on little sleep that day, because that is indeed what I did.  And yesterday I washed the diapers with a fitted sheet and the hot water fried the elastic in the sheet!

Note to self:  Do NOT wash anything with the cloth diapers unless it's a towel.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP