Powered by Blogger.

My baby is a month old!

Wow, does that time go fast!  It's hard to imagine life without her.  She's changing so fast and I just want to squish her and keep her little.  Before we know it, she will be off to Kindergarten..gulp!

Of course, we had to commemorate her growth with monthly onesies.  These took me forever to make, because Photoshop and I don't get along very well.  But there is a really great tutorial I found, that took me step by step through Photoshop.  I also may have burned the first onesie...oops!

Just doing a few test shots...


That chair is my next big project.  I want to recover it or make a slipcover.  You know...when I actually have time...

This is the fabric I want to cover it with...and my sweet pea being ever so patient with our photo shoot.

I know Clara...it's rather shocking, isn't it?


Modeling on the quilt I hope to finish some day.  And yes, I did make my baby sit on safety pins as Jon likes to point out...it was a quick photo shoot, I promise!

Mom, you're funny...

Are we done yet?

And of course, a picture in her cloth diaper!


Lisa  – (January 17, 2012 at 4:15 PM)  

I love your comments for each picture! I was giggling so hard I was about in tears. It's hard to believe my peanut is a month old already.

Amy  – (January 18, 2012 at 6:20 AM)  

She is such a punkin. Love her to pieces.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP