Powered by Blogger.

Farm Update

Good Morning All,
The two day Greg Judy conference was GREAT! We learned a ton and are even more inspired to move forward with our farming operation. Most importantly, we are starting to get a better idea of the direction we're headed. Our "direction" will continue to evolve but we definitely have a clearer view of it, then we did before the conference.

We accomplished quite a bit over the weekend, thanks to help from our family. I won't give it all away because I think Jamie is working on a post to show you some of it. But I will say that we were able to put a door back on the machine shed and repair a couple others. It has made a vast improvement to the function and aesthetics of the farmyard. Hopefully, I can get the rest of the doors fixed in the near future.

I was checking on the cattle this morning and noticed that one of our cows has a HUGE udder. I mean two-three times the size of a large udder. I would almost think that she had some sort of hernia that caused the calf to drop. She doesn't seem distressed so I'm not sure.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP