Powered by Blogger.

My poor puppy

Max decided that last night was the night to try some lovely week old dead rabbit...and proceed to harbor that smell all the way home.  Needless to say, he got a bath.



Notice how he's fogging up the glass...

He does such a good job of just standing there.  He really is a great dog.


And who doesn't like Max the Nun...



He also got a new toy the other day.  Not sure what it's called, but it's one of those ball launcher thingies.

My favorite spot to grab on either side of his face when I talk to him...so soft.

Ready for action


Mi mama.

Such a handsome boy.


Favorite action shot!  He looks like superman or that he's balancing on one leg.

First in a series...

Overshot the ball!

Going back for the kill...

Got it!

Lisa  – (February 16, 2011 at 8:03 PM)  

I enjoyed playing ball with him on Sunday. I hope I get to do it often!!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP