Powered by Blogger.

Yesterday was magical...

Some days a person can think too much.  When a person starts to think too much, life gets overwhelming...that was me yesterday.  I needed some time to get out of my head.  And thank goodness yesterday was magical...

The grass was so lush after our recent downpours and the sun was just right on the horizon.  It made for great lighting that I don't think I quite captured in my quick photo shooting.




I felt so much better after walking around outside for a little bit, just breathing in the spring air.  I would have been outside a little longer, but one little stinker kept trying to practice her new skills and throw the camera to the ground...


Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP