Powered by Blogger.

Clara is two months old!

Wow!  Time goes so fast and I'm even two weeks late with this post.  Clara and I like to play photo shoot a lot, so please forgive all of the photos!  It's just too hard to choose sometimes...



And I just can not decide which background to shoot her monthly onesies.  So, all three again!





And a very special photo shoot with Clara in her baptism gown that was made by her grandma.  As you can see, it's hand crocheted and just gorgeous in person.  It's such a special treasure and I hope someday that Clara can pass it down to her daughter.

I couldn't resist this one, because this is pretty much what she does now...gnaw on her arm like it was a turkey leg.


Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP